Be a Part of Our Future
Are you an accomplished educational assessment leader who is looking for an opportunity to advance K-12 education? A not-for-profit organization, Measured Progress seeks leaders who share our mission of improving teaching and learning through forward-thinking assessment programs and services. Review our Featured Opportunities, below, to see how you can join our collaborative and energetic environment.
For more information on our Featured Opportunities, please access the position link(s) below and/or contact our Director of Employment and Employee Relations directly.
- Technical Lead
Location: Dover, NH 100 Education Way
Full Time/Part Time: Full time
The Technical Lead is responsible for the design, development, integration and implementation of products and applications supporting Measured Progress, initially focused on TestConnect, the Measured Progress Assessment Platform, working with the LAMP technology stack. Oversees small engineering teams and emphasizes creative planning, design and implementation of new technologies; provides exposure to the entire breadth of enterprise solutions. Works with clients and IT team to define platform/applications strategies, architecture, and current and future features. Responsible for resource planning, time sheet management, and employee development. Additional responsibilities to include the following:
- Create and maintain project schedule.
- Identify tasks, estimate effort and assign resources working with team members.
- Identify risks and defines mitigation plans.
- Identify special needs, resources, tools, etc.
- Work with clients, program management, project management, quality assurance, information systems, and partners to define platform strategy & features and ensure platform development and deployment.
- Participate in the RFP (risk & gap analysis) and actual proposal stage of client projects.
- Team oversight – ensure that day-to-day development tasks are being performed for a given project.
- Track, monitor, and communicate development progress against the project plan, budget, requirements, quality measures, standard process and milestones.
- Estimate time, scope and cost of technical projects.
- Participate in the quality assurance process for platform/applications.
- Coordinate the input, support, and communication with all functional organizations that impact project scope, risk, and resource requirements for the assigned product or application.
- Present research and innovative methodologies both internally and externally to key stakeholders.
- Establish automated systems for processing huge volumes of primary and derived data, data mining, record linking, statistical analysis and building interactive websites with business intelligence and decision support tools.
- Experience with SQL Server Analysis Services is a plus.
- Proven ability to work in and lead small, agile, client-focused development teams is a must.
Applicants are invited to submit their resumes for consideration. If you’ve applied in the past and would like to view or update your information or apply for another position, please login to our self-service website.