Measured Progress works closely with clients to design reports and associated materials that clearly and effectively communicate test results to districts, school personnel, and parents.
Reports must be accurate, reliable, and user-friendly. Measured Progress's password-protected, online reporting system produces static and interactive reports, which users can disaggregate by demographics such as gender, ethnicity, and identified disability. The Measured Progress reporting system
- exports data to PDF, Excel and CSV files
- lets users sort reports by student name, student ID, achievement levels, scores, and content strands. Reports may be sorted by cluster, standard, item type, and point values
- creates graphs and charts that allow users to configure data and show the percentage of students at each achievement level
- includes a "static" reporting section where parent/guardian, school and school summary reports may view achievement levels. Users can sort these static reports by year, administration, district, school, grade, and course type
- enables educators to conduct item analysis. For example, authorized users may view the number and percentage of students who chose the correct answer, and those who selected a given incorrect answer