Advisory Services for Policy Makers
Today's educators are charged with more than just teaching students; they must also comply with accountability requirements and their own district and school improvement efforts. Policy makers at the local, state, and federal levels make critical decisions that affect thousands of students.
As an independent, not-for-profit organization, Measured Progress serves as a bridge between clients and education policy makers and stakeholders.
Chief executive officer Stuart Kahl and other members of the Measured Progress leadership team frequently provide testimony on important federal and state reform efforts as they relate to measurement and assessment.
For more information, please contact Patricia Ross, director of external relations.
Measured Progress offers a variety of advisory services to legislators, state departments of education, advocacy groups, and researchers, including:
- Policy development and review
- Legislative and issue analysis
- Standards development and evaluation
- Program design and evaluation
- Assessment results interpretation
- Professional development
- Press conference support
- Panel moderation and participation
- Presentations and speeches
- News background and analysis
- Feature story development
- One-on-one media interviews