Special Opportunity for K–12 Teachers
Measured Progress is offering you and your students an opportunity to field test newly developed performance-based assessments. We need your response by September 29.
- ELA, math, science or social studies tasks
- One task per grade and subject area, administered in one class period. You may participate in one or more tasks.
- Paper-pencil tasks—no special equipment needed
- Student responses kept anonymous
- No scoring required
- $10 provided per completed task, per student
We are looking for participants for different subject areas in particular grades.
- English Language Arts: students in grades K–12
- Mathematics: students in grades 2–high school
- Science and social studies: students in grades 6–high school
- One class period (per task/subject area). You decide how a task fits into your schedule.
- Administration window opens in October.
- Enrollment deadline: Thursday, September 29, 2016 (Participation is limited and based on a first-come, first-served basis.)
Your students will be able to take performance based assessments that focus on their ability to integrate knowledge and skills across multiple domains—a key component of college and career readiness. These performance tasks assess standards that address the use of evidence and reasoning to demonstrate understanding, giving students experience in establishing a position and/or solving a problem. All student responses will be kept anonymous.
Your participation will help inform the development of support materials for teachers.
Call 603.749.9102, ext. 7119, or send us an email.