Keep pace with the Common Core using Measured Progress ASSESSMENTS™, now powered by the enhanced online testing platform, Lighthouse™. Transform instruction with high-quality content from Benchmarks, targeted Testlets, and the Item Bank that follow the scope and sequence of the Common Core—all built to the Common Core specifications.
COMMON CORE Assessments include:
- Benchmarks. Gain valuable feedback about student understanding of the Common Core. Test students in grades 3 through 8 at four checkpoints throughout the year, to better monitor their progress before they are evaluated on summative assessments. Benchmarks take the guesswork out of determining which standards should be assessed, and when.
- Testlets. Find out where students need the most instruction. Incorporate these short, preconfigured assessments into your grade 3 through 8 and high school curriculum or match them to your district pacing guide. Assess student understanding of key reading and math clusters in just one class period. Use optional formative tools with each Testlet to engage students and analyze evidence of student understanding.
- Item Bank. Create your own classroom assessments by selecting from rigorous selected-response, short-answer, and constructed-response items included in the Item Bank.
By delivering these assessments in the Lighthouse online testing platform, all students benefit from:
- A Student-Friendly Interface. Special tools such as line readers, bookmarks, note pads, and drawing tools help students easily navigate through test passages and items and improve the online testing experience.
- Innovative Item Authoring. Teachers can create technology-enhanced items, giving students practice on drag-and-drop, hotspot, and other online item interactions.
- Real-Time Results. Reports that provide real-time evidence of student understanding allow teachers to make critical changes in instruction that help students make the connections they need to succeed.
- Flexible Security Options. Students can take tests in low- and high-stakes environments—on computers, laptops, tablets, and other devices—without the worry about exposure of confidential information or test questions.
LighthouseTM is a next-generation assessment delivery platform developed by Texas-based eMetric, LLC, and made available to Measured Progress.