Spring Special! 10% Off a One-Year Subscription to Measured Progress COMMON CORE Assessments
There’s still time for districts to prepare students for the Common Core with items and assessments built specifically to help transition them toward college and career readiness. Measured Progress COMMON CORE™ Assessments are part of a comprehensive assessment program. They provide information about potential gaps in student learning to help educators adjust their instruction in real time.
Our high-quality content is available to help districts prepare for the transition to the Common Core State Standards.
Benchmarks cover grades 3 through 8 and monitor students’ understanding of Common Core reading and math standards before they are evaluated on summative tests, such as interim assessments. Forms may be administered up to four times each year, address multiple sets of standards, and follow the scope and sequence of the Common Core, progressing in difficulty.
- 48 forms—eight forms that cover each of grades 3 through 8, four in reading and four in math—with constructed-response, evidence-based selected-response, and selected-response items
Testlets (short, seven-question quizzes), address standards in grades 3 through 8 and high school and help teachers gauge students’ understanding of key concepts and skills that have a major emphasis in the Common Core. Testlets support formative assessment practices and give a snapshot of student performance within clusters and domains.
- 100 reading (50) and math (50) Testlets that incorporate multiple-choice, short-answer, and constructed-response items covering grades 3 through 8 and high school
- Four components: a test blueprint, student test form, scoring guides, and optional formative tools
The Item Bank includes reading and math items that cover grades 3 through 8 and high school; teachers may choose items by content area, grade level, standard, and item type to create their own assessments. Selected-response items come with distractor rationales; constructed-response items include rubrics and scoring notes.
- More than 4,900 multiple-choice, short-answer, and constructed-response items for students in grades 3 through 8 and high school
- Built-in sample responses and scoring notes to help teachers quickly and consistently score student work
Test Delivery Options
Measured Progress COMMON CORE Assessments may be administered on the Lighthouse™ platform, powered by eMetric, or on partner platforms such as Adrylan’s EADMS, Performance Matters’ UNIFY, or Turning Technologies’ ExamView. Benchmarks and Testlets may also be downloaded as PDFs and given in paper-and-pencil format.
Order between now and June 30 with promo code SPRING10 to receive a one-year subscription for 10% off, PLUS access to content for the rest of the 2013/2014 school year.
Promo code: SPRING10 | Contact: email@example.com
LighthouseTM is a next-generation assessment delivery platform developed by Texas-based eMetric, LLC, and made available to Measured Progress.