| COMMON CORE Item Bank |
New Items for New Standards
The Measured Progress COMMON CORE™ Item Bank includes reading and math items that were built to meet the content expectations and the cognitive demands outlined in the Common Core frameworks. Items from the Item Bank can be searched by content area, grade-level, standard, Depth of Knowledge, and/or item type in the Lighthouse™ online testing platform.
The COMMON CORE Item Bank
- Includes reading and math items for students in grades 3 through 8 and high school.
- Includes selected-response, evidence-based selected-response, short-answer, and constructed-response item types.
- Includes distractor rationales (for selected-response items) and rubrics/scoring notes (for constructed-response items).
Benefits for Teachers
- Choose items to assess for a broad range of skills or for a particular cluster or standard.
- Get immediate student results to help you plan instruction for tomorrow, next week, or next semester.
- Address a broad spectrum of skills students must master in the Common Core.
Benefits for Students
- Practice answering questions that require an understanding of new content.
- Focus on standards that pose challenges.
- Get instant feedback on individual progress.
LighthouseTM is a next-generation assessment delivery platform developed by Texas-based eMetric, LLC, and made available to Measured Progress.