Be a Part of Our Future
Are you an accomplished educational assessment leader who is looking for an opportunity to advance K-12 education? A not-for-profit organization, Measured Progress seeks leaders who share our mission of improving teaching and learning through forward-thinking assessment programs and services. Review our Featured Opportunities, below, to see how you can join our collaborative and energetic environment.
For more information on our Featured Opportunities, please access the position link(s) below and/or contact our Director of Employment and Employee Relations directly.
- Director of Reporting
Location:Dover, NH 100 Education Way
Full Time/Part Time: Full time
Position Code: 16-DTA_RPTGSV-2004
The Director of Reporting oversees the operational data and reporting of all assessment programs and products. Works collaboratively with other stakeholders and is responsible for developing and defining the vision for reporting within the organization, both for complex, large scale, high stakes programs and small scale, simpler, rapid turnaround district products. Designs, supports, and guides the implementation of enterprise improvement initiatives related to structure, operational procedures and communication strategies while maintaining a high quality of all assessment data related deliverables. Develops and implements the strategy, planning, budgeting and administration of all data and reporting activities for the organization. This includes aligning resources to the corporate business plan and ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and with quality that meets business requirements. Analyzes the policy and business implications of all data and reporting initiatives. Prioritizes, designs and leads all necessary change management activities to meet evolving business conditions. Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide guidance and vision for both current and next generation reporting.
- Provide leadership and mentoring of data and reporting teams.
- Ensure reporting systems reflect valid data and encourage interpretations that can be supported by the measurement solution.
- Drive the monitoring of current processes, identify opportunities for improvement, design, and document improvements.
- Design data systems aligned with accepted measurement practices and data analyses standards.
- Collaborate cross functionally to develop data flow and reporting plans including requirements, tasks, and milestones.
- Represent the program/product at internal meetings, serve as the first point of contact for client requests, and serve as the first point of contact for functional groups regarding data flow and reporting procedures.
- Inform R&D efforts according to client and market need.
- Serve as an advocate for Data & Reporting Service (DRS) capabilities when working with other functional groups and help drive towards a cost effective, efficient, solution that aligns with what the client is trying to achieve.
- Identify, implement and document a framework to ensure effective operations controls and meaningful communication on reporting capabilities and activities.
- Coordinate and collaborate with departments to include client management, IT and measurement services in defining reporting requirements, establishing time frames for delivery, reviewing for quality and reconciling data.
- Define and implement operational procedures, lead the data and reporting staff in the management of projects and resources.
- Master’s Degree in Statistics or related field
- Minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in the field of educational assessment
- Minimum of five (5) years of management experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education (minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or related filed) and experience (equal to a minimum of 9 years)
- Extensive experience working with analytics, business intelligence, and data management software – e.g. SAS, SPSS, SQL Crystal Reports, etc.
Applicants are invited to submit their resumes for consideration. If you’ve applied in the past and would like to view or update your information or apply for another position, please login to our self-service website.